1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Club Mahindra Resort in India

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Prakaant, May 26, 2016.

1. Prakaant

Prakaant New Member

One of my friends have given me a voucher for Club Mahindra, and I am now in the process of choosing a destination for our holiday this year. I understand that the transportation and food have to be all paid for, and I am fine with that.

The issue I am confused with is which Club Mahindra Resort should I choose?

I want to know which is the best Club Mahindra Resort in India? I have no issues with what the location is in India, as I can travel to the destination by train, car or flight.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

I will suggest Club Mahindra Madikeri Resort in Coorg. I think it's one of the best Club Mahindra resorts out there. The resort is situated near coffee plantations, the hill station, valleys and grasslands. You can actually walk within short distance to these destinations. I think Madikeri is basically nature's gift to us, teeming wild lush greeneries and wildlife. If you love sceneries and nature, then this is the perfect place for you.

On to the resort itself, it is built in the local "Aina Mane" tradition. It has about 200 plus apartments and rooms. It is complete with facilities, from a gym, to a spa, two swimming pools, three restaurants and a bar/lounge. You can do lots of activities within the resort and outside of it as well.

The staff and employees will also go out of their way to serve you. They are very hospitable and warm, not easy to find in all resorts. The rooms are very clean and spacious.

I hope this helps!