1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Club Mahindra Resorts in India

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by bipinlimbachia, Jun 16, 2016.

1. bipinlimbachia

bipinlimbachia New Member

I will soon be going on my first Club Mahindra resort holiday and would like to get some feedback and information from those have been or are still Club Mahindra members.

I would like to know which is the best Club Mahindra resorts in India. Sometimes our family decides just to take off on holiday, and it would be good to keep the best resorts in mind.

I would also like to know if there is a difference in the resort regarding services and facilities available.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

There are lots of resorts to choose from if you're a member of the Club Mahindra. Based from my opinion and what others have to say as well, here is a list of the top Club Mahindra resorts:

• Club Mahindra Varca Beach Resort. Situated in Goa, it is said that the Varca Resort has the best facilities out of all the Club Mahindra Resorts in India. It has over 200 spacious apartments, 2 swimming pools, 3 restaurants, a gymnasium, a spa and even a recreation centre. There's also a play area for kids and a lounger/bar area for adults. Then, if you love adventure, make sure to try out water sports in the resort. For the kids, there's pottery making, cooking and even a magic workshop. If you want to explore nature just outside of the resort, you can do so as well. Just nearby it are great nature excursions, the Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and the Varca Beach.
    • Club Mahindra Munnar Resort. It has about 112 luxurious apartments along with some cottages and suites. But they're not just rooms, they offer quite scenic views of the mountains and hills which not all hotels offer. There's a spa, a gym, a tea room and a discotheque. A great activity for the family would be overnight camping which the resort offers. Or maybe you could try out the plantation walks which I'm sure the whole family would love. Outside of the resort, consider going to the Blossom International Park or maybe the Mattupetty and Echo Point.
    • Club Mahindra Mashobra Resort. This hotel offers rooms with amazing views of the Himalayas and who wouldn't want that? There's also a gym, a spa, restaurants and a bar. Perhaps what makes this resort one of the best is their food quality. The food they offer is very delicious and well worth the price. Apple picking is one activity here that you cannot do on other hotels mentioned. Consider riding the toy train in Shimla outside of the resort.
    I hope this helps!