1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Club Mahindra Resort in North India

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by PSethi, May 21, 2016.

1. PSethi

PSethi New Member

I am new Club Mahindra member, and its the holiday season and we are looking for some place to head to. As I am a member of the club I will be staying at their resorts, but I want the resort to be excellent and the trip to be memorable for my family and me, so I want to know what is the best Club Mahindra resort in North India is?

I am not even sure if all the Club Mahindra Resorts are the same or they differ in any way, but I have just read reviews that some members preferred resorts in some locations as compared to other locations.

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Out of the ones I have stayed at I liked their Club Mahindra Valley resort at Binsar. Weather is pretty good as well at Binsar and even at peak of Summer in middle of June you wont feel the heat during the day. I liked this resort for the location and the service staff there were excellent. Good value for money in my view. I am not a member though.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

Here are the best Club Mahindra Resorts in North India:
    • Club Mahindra Binsar Valley Resort - The resort is situated in the Kumaon Himalayas, offering views of the snow-capped peaks of Panchchuli, Shivling, Chaukhamba, Trishul and Nanda Devi. The resort is about 90 kms away from Nainital. You can choose between their Studio Rooms and One-Bedroom Apartments. Both have complete amenities anyway like televisions, kettles, fridges and microwave ovens. They also provide heating for the night as it can get quite chilly in the region. The restaurant in the resort offers different cuisines. You can also try their buffet option. For the kids, they can enjoy the games and activities in the Fun Zone of the resort. The Lounge Bar can be enjoyed by the adults. Adventure activities, nature trails and trekking can all be arranged for in the resort. Their address is: Almora Takula Bageshwar Road, Bhainsori Post, Almora, Sunoli Mafi, Uttarakhand 263684.
    • Club Mahindra Corbett Resort - This resort is just near the vicinity of the Jim Corbett National Park. It is also about 240 kms away from Delhi. The Corbett Waterfall and the Kosi River are just a mere walking distance from the resort too. Rooms here are spacious and complete with basic amenities like television, fridge, microwave oven and electric kettle. They also have a swimming pool with the amazing view of the lush jungle all around. Aside from that, other facilities like a restaurant, a spa and a gym can also be used. For the kids, there's a Fun Zone and a Play Area they can enjoy. The resort also provides jungle safaris for guests by request. Other activities like nature walks, village walks and fishing can also be done. Their address is: Garjia, Dhikuli, Ramnagar, Naini Tal, Uttarakhand 244715.
    • Club Mahindra Mashobra Resort - This resort is set amidst green and breathtaking valleys. It's only about 140 kms from Chandigarh. Rooms here have central heating as the climate in Mashobra can be quite cold. They also come with a television, bed, sofa and garden views. Bathrooms are fully equipped with toiletries and hot/cold shower. For the health buffs, they have a spa and a gym too. They also have two restaurants in the resort: Kennedy House and Tea Bliss. For activities, you can visit the Apple Orchards just nearby the resorts and pick some apples. Adventure activities like rappelling, river rafting and trekking can also be arranged for. Their address is: Gables, Mashobra, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171007.
    • Club Mahindra White Meadows Resort - Just on the banks of Beas River, you'll find the Club Mahindra White Meadows Resort. It is about 350 kms from Chandigarh. The Manali Airport is just about 50 kms from the resort as well. Rooms come with its own furnitures like sofas and coffee tables. Other amenities in the room are: tea/coffee maker, hair dryer and LCD television. They have two restaurants in the resort as well. There's also a bar and a billiard lounge for the adults. For the health conscious, there's a spa and a gym for you. If you go during winter time, snow activities like skiing and snow boarding can arranged for in the resort. Yoga is an all-year round activity you can do in the resort. Apple picking can be done during apple season. Their address is: Kullu-Nagger Road, Prini, Kullu, Manali, HP 175131.
    There you go, I hope this helps!