1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best saree shops in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Damian, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Damian

Damian New Member

Hi everyone I am Damian from London. I will be in Bangalore in a couple of weeks and I would like to get a close friend of mine a gift when I go back home.

She is an Indian and wears sarees so I wanted to get her a saree and would like to know where I can find the best saree shops in Bangalore.

2. Prits

Prits Member

Hi, Damian.

In no particular order here is a list of some of the best saree shops in Bangalore. Just for the extra information silk sarees are very popular in Bangalore.

Sudarshan Silks

Nalli Silk Sarees

Shantala Silk House

Mysore Saree Udyog

Rukmini Hall

Good luck with choosing the designs and colors ;)

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Chickpet Bangalore is the area where you find many shops that have sarees of every quality. Among them Sudarshn Sarees stands out
    The variety of sarees include
    Indian Silk Sarees(Saris) Like Silk Sarees Bangalore,(Saris), Kanchipuram Silk Sarees Bangalore, , Embroidery Silk Sarees Bangalore, Synthetic Sarees Bangalore, Chiffon Sarees Bangalore, Raw Silk Sarees Bangalore, Pure Silk Kadiali Sarees Bangalore, Mysore Silk Sarees Bangalore, Fancy Sarees Bangalore, Cotton Silks Sarees Bangalore, Pure Silk Sarees Bangalore, besides Salwar Kameez Bangalore, Ghagra Cholis Bangalore, Designer Sarees Bangalore, Wedding Sarees Bangalore,