1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Non Veg Restaurants in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Ruchika, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Ruchika

Ruchika New Member

Good evening everyone, I'm Ruchika from Mumbai, and have been living in Bangalore for the past 2 months now. In March I will have a group of my friends coming to visit me and I would like to take them out for a treat for the days they are with me.

We are all fond of non-veg food and as I am new to the city I need to find out which are the best non-veg restaurants in Bangalore.

Thank you.

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

Below is a list of some of the best non-veg restaurants in Bangalore:

Samarkand - which serves Mughlai and Peshawari food. Located on Infantry Road.

Absolute Barbecue - this place serves the best-barbecued food, they have a variety of non-veg food from rabbit, duck, chicken, mutton, and seafood. Located on Marathahalli Outer Ring Road.

Thalassery Restaurant - this restaurant serves authentic Kerala food and has a range of non-veg food which is spicy. Located on Cross Road.

Windmills Craftworks - this is a very popular place in Bangalore which serves home-brewed beer and serves some amazing non-veg food. The restaurant also has live music. Located on 5B Road, EPIP Zone.

Al-Bek - a popular destination for non-veg lovers, as that is what they specialize in. Reasonably priced and good taste. Located on Sampige Road.

Ranganna Military Hotel - this is a South Indian restaurant which serves meat-based dishes. Great price and excellent food. Located on KR Rd, Tata Silk Farm.

anjalik097 and natashamanual5115 like this.

3. Karan

Karan Member

Hello Ruchika! It's great that you're planning to treat your friends to some delicious non-veg food in Bangalore. The city has a vibrant food scene, and there are several fantastic non-veg restaurants to choose from. Here are a few popular ones that you might consider:

1. Toit Brewpub: While known for its craft beers, Toit also offers a diverse menu with excellent non-vegetarian options.

2. Karavalli at The Gateway Hotel: Karavalli is famous for its coastal Indian cuisine, serving a variety of delectable non-veg dishes.

3. Truffles - Ice & Spice: If you're looking for a casual place with a diverse menu, Truffles is known for its burgers, steaks, and other non-veg delights.

4. Smoke House Deli: This restaurant offers a stylish ambiance and a menu with a mix of global and Indian non-veg dishes.

5. Bo Tai Qiantang: If you and your friends enjoy Asian cuisine, Bo Tai Qiantang specializes in Chinese and Thai dishes, including a variety of non-veg options.

6. Sunny's: A classic Italian restaurant, Sunny's is known for its cozy atmosphere and a variety of non-vegetarian pasta and meat dishes.

7. The Black Rabbit: This gastropub is famous for its lively ambiance and a menu featuring a range of non-vegetarian appetizers and mains.
    Remember to check the latest reviews and availability before making any plans, as the restaurant scene can change. Enjoy your time with your friends in Bangalore, and I hope you have a fantastic dining experience!