1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best places to visit in Sri Lanka

Discussion in 'Srilanka' started by MarriedMan, Sep 4, 2016.

1. MarriedMan

MarriedMan New Member

I have recently got married, and my wife, and I are yet to go on our honeymoon. We are thinking of going Sri Lanka, it's a different place where not many people go yet and it's beautiful.

We need to know where the best places to visit in Sri Lanka are, so we are aware how many days we would require for the honeymoon and fix up a rough itinerary. The only place that comes to our mind is Colombo.
  2. Trevlr

Trevlr New Member

I think that the whole of Sri Lanka is safe since the fall of tamil tigers. You can enjoy beautiful beaches and many tourist attractions there. I have read about Sri Lankan wild cats and i can advice you to visit game parks with wild cats.
  3. Blue Betta

Blue Betta New Member

I would look into visiting some of the temples, both Hindu and Buddhist, there. I had a very short stay in Sri Lanka, and my driver took me on a tour of various temples in the area. The monks and priests were very nice, and the temples themselves were amazing. The beaches are also absolutely beautiful, and worth enjoying.