1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Place to visit in South India

Discussion in 'South India' started by Rachna4, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Rachna4

Rachna4 New Member

I am keen on visiting the South of India, as it is a part of India which I have never been to.

Now the problem is where should I go in South India, it's not like it's a small location, there are many states, cities which I am sure are a must-visit, but unfortunately, I cant visit all of them as of it yet anyway!

Please suggest which part of South India or the best place in South India I should visit.

Kate Collins likes this.

2. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

Bangalore, Coorg, Munnar, Ooty are a few good places to consider

3. Neesa

Neesa New Member

I haven't visited much of South India, only the city of Chennai many years ago, so I can not really suggest to you the best place to visit but I can suggest to you that do not visit South India from the months of April till October, as its boiling hot! That's unless if you like the really hot weather, then go for it!

4. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

When I made a search on the safest places in India, Chennai is one. How safe was it when you visited?

5. Shashank

Shashank New Member

I have visited Hampi its a place I would recommend visiting, but only if you are interested in historic places and seeing beautiful old temples.

6. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

That sounds great! Will visit there if given a chance. How about the foods, are there must-eat restaurants?