1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do in Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Lata58246, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Lata58246

Lata58246 New Member

I am going to be visiting my son in Bangalore. I will be there for three weeks, and during the day time he will be at work, and I will be at home. I am someone who either has to do some kind of work or go out somewhere, and there will be nothing to do there so I would like to go out in Bangalore.

I would like to know what to do in Bangalore and what places I should visit. Please also mention any famous temples which should be visited.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

I would suggest a stroll every day down Mahatma Gandhi Road which is lined up with great shopping opportunities.
    Chickpet is yet another street where you will get the choicest sarees.

And as for sightseeing sky is the limit in Bangalore. If you have a passion for gardening then there is the lalbaug botanical garden which has so much of sightseeing - a day will not be enough. Cubbon Park is yet another sightseeing option for you. Then there is the Bannerghatta National Park and here again you need to visit the place several times to cover what they have to offer.

You have the Iskcon Temple which is not just meant for devotees but also for those who have artistic tastes. You must have heard of the Nandi Temple a visit there would satiate your interest in visiting temples.

Many tourists do not return without paying a visit to the Vidhan Soudha, Bangalore palace and Tipu Sultan's summer palace.
    Once you get used to seeing around, you may find places on your own.

You can comfortably cover all this if you engage a trusted taxi. Do not forget to take down the number of the taxi and if possible a photograph of the driver

Have a great time in Bangalore.