Best tourist destinations in India

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by NainaJaiswal, Mar 20, 2017.

1. NainaJaiswal

NainaJaiswal New Member

Hello, everyone. My name is Naina, and I am from Delhi, I have joined the forum to get some help for my cousins who are coming to India for a holiday. They will be staying with us for one week and then want to go traveling in India, and they would like to know what are the best tourist destinations in India.

I don't have that much knowledge about holiday destinations, and I only know about Shimla, Agra, and Jaipur, and I am hoping that I would get the right information from here as it is a travel forum.

It will be the third time they will be coming to India, but the first time they will be traveling within India, previously they have only stayed in Delhi and Jammu.

Please, can members provide some information for the best tourist destinations in India.

2. Traveleering

Traveleering New Member

When you are a company with your best body, no matter what time of year it is or whichever location it is, ultimate account of fun and excitement are always guaranteed with the best buddy. If you talk about exploring best part of India, North India is best part in India which always has lots of tourist from all over the world every year. So just pack your bags and head out for a wonderful vacation to the North India. Here I line up some wonderful destinations in North India.

1. Chadar-The Frozen River Trek

2. Manali-Leh Road Trip

3. Markha Velly Tred

4. Rishikesh

5. Ladakh

6. Jim Corbett WildLife Safari

7. Har ki Doon Trek

8. Pushkar

9. Dharmsala

10. Spiti Valley

11. Auli

12. Valley of Flower Trek

13. Ranthambore

14. Kauri Pass Trek

15. Nainital

3. Kajal Mishra

Kajal Mishra New Member

Hi Naina, you have many options in India. First of all, just figure it out what kind of trip you people want, it is leisure or adventurous, you want to see mountains or beaches. If you people are more of explorers, go for an offbeat trek in Himachal. I personally recommend doing a trek, Stok Kangri Trek can be done that starts from Jammu and Kashmir.

4. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

If you gave us a list of what their interests would be then planning an itinerary would be easy. India is a vast country with hills and dales, beaches and temples and packed with history. There is also the wild life to tap, waterfalls to witness, great food to taste.