1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bikini in Goa

Discussion in 'By The Sea' started by Sanjeev Nanda, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

My wife and I would be travelling to Goa this month. I want to whether it is safe for Indian women to wear bikinis in Goa. I am travelling from London to Delhi to Goa.

2. Prits

Prits Member

Yes, it is safe for Indian women to wear bikinis in Goa, the majority of the women holidaying in Goa wear bikinis at the beach, so it won't be odd for your wife to wear one too. I should point out that people would stare its a common thing in India for people to do so, and if someone is wearing something showing some skin they stare even more! But dont let that put your wife off from wearing a bikini.

You can also read another thread on the forum discussing wearing a bikini on Goa beaches.

3. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

Thanks for the reply Prits and also for the thread. One thing I just wanna ask is that, is it ok to wear g-strings as my wife always prefers those. You know the ones that are quite skimpy and barely covers your body.

4. Karan

Karan Member

I am sure it would be ok if your wife wears g-strings, but it would make a few heads turn, so be prepared!

Although as a personal opinion I would like to suggest sure go for the bikini but anything too revealing just maybe taking it a bit further!

5. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

Yea I know that but I doubt she will wear normal ones as she loves G-strings so much. She loves to get the tan all over her body and doesn't like those bikini lines. She prefers going commando to soak up the sun.

6. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

Would that be a problem?

7. Karan

Karan Member

The best thing I would suggest to your wife is to take what you want to wear at the beach, go to the beach for the first day and see what others are wearing and try to mix in with what they are wearing, if she sees others wearing a G String then she can wear it too, no issues then. If she doesn't see anyone wearing it and thinks that she would feel comfortable being the only one wearing it, then she can go ahead and wear it. It would also all depend on the atmosphere at the beach.

8. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

Yea that's a good idea. But what do you mean by atmosphere? Does it get bad?

9. Karan

Karan Member

What I meant by atmosphere was what it is like at that current time. At times you would find a lot of tourists and especially foreign tourists who would be wearing the same kind of attire and at times it may be that its mostly locals and no one is wearing a bikini.

10. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

That won't be a problem I guess. So wat if the locals aren't wearing, she can wear it. And she loves to flaunt her body as well.

11. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

I have just come across this thread and read it. Sanjeev Nanda, from your queries all I would say, is that your wife seems to be adamant to wear a G String, so wear it!

Advice has been given and its a personal choice if she wants to wear it or not, then I don't think there is any point in asking further questions as it seems that even if others aren't wearing a G string she would still wear it.

12. Deven

Deven Member

It is safe to wear bikinis in Goa, you just need to know the right places where you can wear them, and that would be obvious to tell by what the other females are wearing and the kind of crowd that is around. Some places in Goa is more popular with the younger generation and some places are more for elderly couples or family type people. So to sum it up it all would depend on where you are in Goa.