1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Budget family hotel in Pune

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by RajeshKK, Feb 8, 2015.

1. RajeshKK

RajeshKK New Member

Hi

I am traveling to Pune for 3 days with my family (wife and kid) and need a decent family hotel. Please suggest some good budget hotels near Pune railway station, I have parked INR. 6000 for 3 nights stay, is it enough?

Regards,
    Rajesh.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

That is just about enough money if you do not include food as there are plenty of properties that will give you a room for less then Rs2000.

3. Aadi

Aadi Member

There are no good hotels near the Pune railway station and if you want to stay with your wife and kid then it would be better if you go towards the city Centre. You can find many comfortable and family hotels in the city center within your budget. You can consider seeing Hotel Sapna, its on Jangli Maharaj Road, Next to Sambhaj Park and Hotel Shreyas on Apte road, Gymkhana - City Centre.

Happy Holidays :)

4. JhaPrakash9

JhaPrakash9 New Member

I would suggest you get a hotel near some eateries and the reason I say this is that when it comes to eating in the hotel it works out to be expensive and eating out in restaurants would give you more variety and the cost would be low.