1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buses From Delhi To Nainital In Morning Time

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by AditiGautam, Apr 29, 2016.

1. AditiGautam

AditiGautam New Member

I am looking for buses from Delhi to Nainital in the morning time but am not having any luck. I can easily find buses which leave for Nainital at night, but that is not something which appeals to me.

Can someone please provide information about buses which leave for Nainital in the morning hours from Delhi (Anand Vihar). I am open to options of buses, and if required, I can change buses too if need be.
    Thanks

2. Deven

Deven Member

The reason why you are not able to find any morning buses from Delhi to Nainital is that there are very few of them which operate in the morning.
    There are two DTC buses which go from Delhi to Nainital in the morning are at 9 am and 11 am from Anand Vihar.

The other option is getting a bus to Haldwani which you can easily get in the morning and then change buses to get to Nainital.

3. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

Yes, I can confirm that morning buses are not part of the regular schedule. Have you considered a train? I think the Ranikhet Express can get you where you need to go, and leaves a bit earlier. There are other options, as well. you would need to get a cab to drive in directly to Nainital, but that is a short distance and not much trouble.

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there!

You have three options to reach Nainital from Delhi during day time:

1. The first one would be via state buses from Delhi to Nainital. There are a few buses travelling during the day time to Nainital from Delhi. Here are their timings:
    • Anand Vihar to Nainital via Tanda - Departs at 9:00 am from Delhi. Fare is at Rs. 211.
    • Anand Vihar to Nainital via Tanda - Departs at 11:00 am from Delhi. Fare is at Rs. 211.
    You can also take these buses from Nainital to Delhi. They depart from Nainital at 7:15 and 9:00 in the morning.

2. The second option would be to take a state bus going to Haldwani. From Haldwani, you can ride another bus going to Nainital. There are plenty of morning buses to Haldwani:
    • Delhi to Haldwani - Departs at 4:00 am from Delhi.
    • Delhi to Haldwani - Departs at 4:30 am from Delhi.
    • Delhi to Haldwani - Departs at 5:00 am from Delhi.
    • Delhi to Haldwani - Departs at 6:00 am from Delhi.
    • Delhi to Haldwani - Departs at 6:30 am from Delhi.
    From Haldwani, there are buses going to Nainital every 30 minutes starting at 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.

3. Your last option would be to ride a private bus to Nainital. There's not much but I was able to find one:
    • Blue World Tourist Company - Departs at 10:20 am from Anand Vihar. This is an AC Seater/Sleeper Bus. Fare is at Rs. 500 and above.
    I hope this helps!