1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car rental in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Lopak, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Lopak

Lopak New Member

Hi
    I am in Hyderabad for a day for business and need a car on rent for full day (airport to airport). Can somebody tell me how much it will cost me and is it good to take it from airport counter or shall I look for some other independent operator. This is my first visit to Hyderabad so I have no idea about anything down there.

Any suggestion would be helpful

Thanks

2. Aadi

Aadi Member

In Hyderabad best bet is to hire Taxi for Sure cab service which will cost you Rs. 1200 for 8 hours n 80 kms (additional kms will cost you around Rs. 10 per km) else you can call Yellow cabs or orange cabs too but I am not sure about there rates as I never used thr services.

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

It is always cheaper to get a taxi from a traditional taxi stand and get a deal per day where you fill diesel yourself and only pay daily rental for the taxi. If the number of kilometers you will be traveling is big then go for that by all means.

4. DhongiBaba

DhongiBaba Active Member

Taxi stands will always offer a better deal. Make sure you bargain because some of them just mark prices up to make a quick buck seeing that you are a tourist. It would also be a good idea to ask reception of which ever hotel you are staying at to see if they have a better deal.

5. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Rs1200 for 8 hours and 80 kms included is not bad if you only need the car for a few hours and don't need it in the evening but if you need the car for more then 8 hours this works out a lot more costlier then tradition taxi walas.

6. PatelJigar

PatelJigar New Member

Getting a taxi from the airport counter would be much better, it would work out to be more cost effective, and save you from waiting around for a radio cab.