1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloak Room in Howrah Station

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Aradya, May 27, 2016.

1. Aradya

Aradya New Member

I am going to be arriving at Howrah Station, and will be staying in Kolkata for only four days. I have an onward journey and have some extra pieces of luggage which are not required in Kolkata, and I have hoping that there is a cloak room in Howrah Station.

Please advise what the charges are for using the cloak room?

2. tito077

tito077 New Member

Hi Aradya,

Just few days back i had used the service and the clock room is available in new complex in Howrah station( New Platform ).

Time (Per Package)---------Locker
    First 24 hrs./part 10------------15
    Next 24 hrs./part 12-----------20
    Each subsequent 24 hrs. or part 15-----------25

Admin likes this.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi! Just this last 2013, the charges for the Cloak Room was increased. Here are the newer charges for both lockers and cloak rooms:

Cloak Rooms

• From Rs 10 it was increased to Rs 15, this is for the first 24 hours of your luggage.
    • From Rs 12 it was increased to Rs 17, this is for the next 24 hours of your luggage.
    • From Rs 15 it was increased to Rs 20, this is for the succeeding hours of your luggage.
    Lockers
    • From Rs 15 it was increased to Rs 20, this is for the first 24 hours.
    • From Rs 20 it was increased to Rs 25, this is for the next 24 hours.
    • From Rs 25 it was increased to Rs 30, this is for the succeeding hours.
    Make sure that your luggages are locked as it will not be accepted without a lock. You will be given a receipt with a number which you can present to claim your luggage. Just recently, it was announced that photo identities like passports or driver's licenses are now required to claim the luggages for security purposes.

I hope this helps!