1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Day Trip To Bangladesh

Discussion in 'Bangladesh' started by George, Jan 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. George

George Member

I have obtained my visa for India. However, when I arrive my wife has suggested that we go to Bangladesh for one or two days. She said that Bangladesh is beautiful and she must experience it. Will it be hard for us to cross the board and return again to India?

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Visa application for Bangladesh requires you to mention your mode of transport for both entering and leaving and they are very strict about that aspect so make sure you have the correct visa and also for India you would need multiple entry visa if you haven't already got it. I am not too sure if Indian visas has mode of transport mentioned on them as I have an Indian passport so never had to get into that aspect of traveling to and from India. It is best to give your local consulate a quick call or send them an e-mail.

Crossing the border is not a problem as long as you have your paperwork in place. There is a train and a bus service between the two countries.

3. biddut deb nath

biddut deb nath New Member

Bangladesh always welcomes travellers. As you wanted to visit for 1day so it will be better to travel by air. There are so many places to see and enjoy in Bangladesh. One day is not enough to enjoy. It would be better to take more time in hand.

Chahal likes this.