1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun and Food Village Kapashera Ticket Price

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by ShilpaJandu, Nov 28, 2016.

1. ShilpaJandu

ShilpaJandu New Member

I would like to know what the Fun and Food Village Kapashera ticket price. I slightly remember the price but I am not 100% sure that it is correct and I think I also recall there being different types of tickets.

I want to confirm the correct ticket prices.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Fun-N-Food-Village.jpg

Overview

The Fun 'N Food Village in Kapshera is one of the largest theme parks in Delhi. It consists of both an amusement park and water park. It was established in 1993 and caters to both families and groups of friends. In total, the theme park has about 40 rides, half of it for the amusement park and another half for the water park. It also has a separate snow park, rain dance area, health club, shopping centre and even a food court. As such, the theme park is an all-in-one destination that you can reach as a weekend getaway if you don't want to venture too far out from Delhi.

Fun 'N Food Village Ticket Prices

Guest TypeMonday to Friday (Weekdays)Saturday to Sunday (Weekends) + Public Holidays
    CoupleRs. 600 + TaxRs. 600 + Tax
    ChildRs. 275 + TaxRs. 275 + Tax
    StagRs. 300 + TaxRs. 300 + Tax
    These are the updated ticket prices for the Fun 'N Food Village in Kapshera. Both the weekdays and weekends have the same rates as well. Rates are at Rs. 600 for a couple, Rs. 275 for children and Rs. 300 for stags. Adults are anyone above 4'6" while children are anyone between 33" to 4'6". Children below 33" are allowed free entry into the theme park as long as they are accompanied by an adult. Lastly, seniors above the age of 65 are allowed free entry as well, but age proof is required.

Fun N' Food Village Large Group Packages

GroupMinimum PersonsRate Per Head
    School Package25Rs. 250 + Tax
    College Package25Rs. 275 + Tax
    Corporate PackageNot MentionedRs. 499 + Tax
    If ever you are part of a large group, like a school, a college or a company, you can also avail of their packages. For a minimum of 25 persons, a school can avail of a low entry fee of Rs. 250 per person. The teacher also has a complimentary entry for every 15 students. For a minimum of 25 persons, a college or an institution can avail of a low entry fee of Rs. 275 per person. For a company, there was no mention of the minimum persons required but entry fee is at Rs. 499 per person inclusive of team building activities and access to both the water park and amusement park.

Fun 'N Food Village Opening Times

SectionMonday to Friday (Weekdays)Saturday to Sunday (Weekends) + Public Holidays
    Amusement Park9:30 am to 5:00 pm9:30 am to 5:00 pm
    Water Park (Closed on Winters)9:30 am to 5:30 pm9:30 am to 6:00 pm
    The Fun 'N Food Village amusement park is open from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm everyday, from Mondays until Sundays, even on public holidays. On the other hand, the water park is open from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm from Monday to Fridays and from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm from Saturdays to Sundays and on public holidays. However, the water park remains closed during winter season, from December until February.

Conclusion

These are the ticket rates for the Fun 'N Food Village in Kapshera in Delhi. These are the updated ones for the year 2016 too. Just keep in mind that the water park would be closed during winter season. Here are some more information that you might need:
    • Address - Fun N Food Village, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Kapshera, New Delhi, 110097, India.
    • Contact Number - +91 99900 06518.
    I hope this helps you.:)