1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jurassic Park Sonipat Ticket Price

Discussion in 'North India' started by BharadwajBoy, Aug 17, 2016.

1. BharadwajBoy

BharadwajBoy New Member

I have a very straightforward and quick question. I am confused about the Jurassic Park ticket price which is located in Sonipat.

I would like to know the ticket price for both adults and children and also know if the ticket price includes usage of the water park.

Does the resort have accommodation facilities as well?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

The Jurassic Park Inn is located in Karnal Road in Sonipat in Delhi. It is the only park of its kind in North India, which takes you back to the time of the dinosaurs. It has an Amusement Park, Water Park, Go Karting and Ziplining.

The Water Park has the following attractions:
    • Lazy river, wave pool, kids pool, 70-feet high waterfall, spin and whirl, droom box and boogie woogie.
    The Amusement Park has the following attractions:
    • Frisbee, giant wheel, roller coaster, swing chair, octopus ride, bump car and free fall.
    Aside from the Go Karting and Ziplining activities, there are also other adventure activities:
    • Burma bridge, plank bridge, swinging blocks, hanging tunnel, rifle shooting, rope ladder, tyre net, commando net, balance beam, zorbing ball, pressure rocket, water roller, baby zorbing, dart throw, ball throw and archery.
    Here are the charges for the tickets in the Jurassic Park Inn:

Weekdays Rates
    • Single Entry Ticket - Rs. 750
    • Couple Entry Ticket - Rs. 1,250
    • Children Below 13 Years of Age Ticket - Rs. 500
    • Senior Citizen - Rs. 500
    Weekends Rates/Public Holidays Rates
    • Single Entry Ticket - Rs. 1,000
    • Couple Entry Ticket - Rs. 1,500
    • Children Below 13 Years of Age Ticket - Rs. 750
    • Senior Citizen - Rs. 750
    These rates are for the Amusement Park and the Water Park. For the other rides, you'd have to pay a separate fee:
    • Go Karting - Rs. 100
    • Ziplining - Rs. 100
    • Adventure Activities - Rs. 100 each
    Yes, the resort does have accommodation facilities. They have rooms near the swimming pool and rooms in a separate building. Their Deluxe Cottages are priced at Rs. 6,966 per night. This has tea/coffee maker, air-conditioning, mini-bar, direct dial phone, television and wardrobe cabinet. The rate also includes the breakfast already.

Also, costumes are required to use the swimming pool. You can bring your own but the resort also rents out costumes:
    • Male (Shorts) and Female Costumes - Rs. 60 per person
    • Male Costume (Shirt) - Rs. 60 per person
    Other for rent equipments are (With a security fee of Rs. 200):
    • Locker Rent - Rs. 80
    • Towel Rent - Rs. 80
    • Water Tubes Rent - Rs. 50
    I hope this helps.

:)