1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun n Food ticket price

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by KritiLamba, Aug 20, 2016.

1. KritiLamba

KritiLamba New Member

I want to take my kids and nephews to Fun n Food Village, but it is important to find out what the ticket price is.
    I have searched the actual Fun n Food Village site, and I was unable to find any details about the price, which is why I have come to the travel forum.

Please give all details about the Fun n Food ticket price?

Are we allowed to take our eatables inside the resort?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

The Fun N Food Village is both an amusement park and a water park in India. It has two branches in the country, one in Delhi and another in Nagpur. Their flagship branch is the one in Delhi and it also has the largest area.

With fun dry rides just for children, it's the perfect destination for families with younger kids. Those with teens or young adults would also enjoy the amusement park which has over 20 rides. Their water park also has over 20 rides, ranging from slides, tube slides and play area. The snow park located within the amusement park attracts both the young and the young at heart.

The theme park also has a food court with different eateries so you have a choice when it comes to cuisine. There are eateries with cuisines like Indian, Continental or Chinese. If ever you want to bring your own food, it is allowed as well, for a surcharge. You can also bring your own beverages but alcohol is not allowed inside.

For the parents, there's the option of relaxing in the health club. The health club has its own jacuzzi, spa and sauna. For souvenirs, you won't need to venture outside the theme park as there are shopping booths located right in its premises. During summer time, there's a rain dance facility as well that visitors can enjoy. There are also regular cultural and folk shows performed at the theme park.

Here are the ticket rates and park timings for the different branches of Fun N Food Village:

Fun N Food Village Delhi Ticket Rates

Ticket TypeMonday to FridaySaturday and Sunday + Public Holidays
    Couple Rs. 998 + taxRs. 998 + tax
    ChildRs. 399 + taxRs. 399 + tax
    StagRs. 499 + taxRs. 499 + tax
    Fun N Food Village Delhi Park Timings

CategoryMonday to FridaySaturday & Sunday + Public Holidays
    Water Park 9:30 am to 5:30 pm9:30 am to 6:00 pm
    Amusement Park3:30 pm to 6:30 pm3:30 pm to 7:00 pm
    Fun N Food Village Nagpur Ticket Rates

Ticket TypeMonday to FridaySaturday and Sunday + Public Holidays
    Couple Rs. 1,000 + taxRs. 1,100 + tax
    ChildRs. 400 + taxRs. 450 + tax
    StagRs. 600 + taxRs. 700 + tax
    Fun N Food Village Nagpur Park Timings

CategoryMonday to FridaySaturday & Sunday + Public Holidays
    Water Park 9:30 am to 3:30 pm9:30 am to 4:30 pm
    Amusement Park2:30 pm to 5:30 pm2:30 pm to 6:30 pm

Here are some more information you might need about the different parks:

Contact Information for Fun N Food Village

BranchAddressContact Number
    DelhiOld Delhi, Gurgaon Road, Kapshera, New Delhi, Delhi 110097, India+91 11 4326 0000
    Nagpur Amrawati Road, Dist Nagpur, Bajargaon, Maharashtra 440023, India91 98229 42482
    There you go, I hope this helps you!:)

3. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

Eatables are allowed, do take all the rides :)