1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goa to Agra travel options

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Natalie1104, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Natalie1104

Natalie1104 New Member

Hi

Can you help me solve my problem?

How can I go from Goa to Agra and how long does it take? Is there any direct train from Goa to Agra?

Is it good to travel in North India first and then go to Goa or shall I visit Goa first and then do the north to end my trip and fly back from Delhi?

Thanks,
    Natalie

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

It depends what time of the year you would be traveling. Right now North India is under the cover of very dense fog and your travel plans can get delayed at every step. Weather is anything but pleasant right now and it will stay that way for atleast a month from now when it starts to get better. Most airlines will do a flight into Delhi or Mumbai and out of the other in any order with little change in price so whatever suits you the most really.

Train from Goa to Agra will take anywhere between 20-30 hours may be more depending upon the fog as these days trains are running late by hours and some also getting canceled.

If I had the choice I would cover North India when the fog goes away and the sun starts shining again :)

3. Pravin

Pravin New Member

You can also go to to Mumbai from Goa and get a direct train to Delhi from there.
    If you are flying from Delhi it would be a good idea to go Goa first then be in Delhi so you dont have to rush back to get your flight.