1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Travel Options From Delhi To Jaipur

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Adrian, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Adrian

Adrian New Member

I will be in India with my family next month, and so far the plan is that we will be in Delhi and Agra, and are thinking of fitting in Jaipur too. I need some information about the travel options from Delhi to Jaipur, the questions which I have put down apply to all the transport options so please specify which transport option you are mentioning it for.

1. What the fastest way to get from Delhi to Jaipur?

2. What is the cheapest way to get from Delhi to Jaipur?

3. What is the safest way to travel and at what time of the day?

4. Which mode of transport would be the best to experience India?

2. Deven

Deven Member

The fastest way to reach Jaipur from Delhi would be by flight, the cost of a return flight can be anything from Rs2300 and up.

The cheapest way of traveling from Delhi to Jaipur is by bus or train depending on which class or type of bus you choose. Both have a difference of about Rs100 with being the cheapest.

You can choose any mode of transport to travel as all ways of traveling are safe and I would suggest traveling during the day.

To be honest, if you want to experience then I would suggest public transport so either going by train or bus. It's the best way to see India and experience a different way of getting to your destination. If it's comfort which you want then I would suggest going by car or flight.