1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Travel options from Jhansi to Khajuraho

Discussion in 'North India' started by Vishal, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Vishal

Vishal New Member

I am going to be traveling from Jhansi to Khajuraho and need to know what travel options I have. I dont have a specific time of travel so all suggestions are welcome.
    I would also like to know that which travel option would be best comfort wise and cost wise, in particularly the costs for hiring a taxi.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Road distance as shown on Google is 175km. Even if the roads are full of pot holes it should still not take any more than 4 hours to get to Khajuraho. Roads in that region are not good from my own experience. Getting a taxi would be the best option for your requirement and prices vary from Rs7 to 14-15 per km. You could also hire for a few days depending upon your plans but there would normally be a minimum daily charge for the taxi.

I hope this helps. Dont forget to post your pictures once you come back.

3. Deven

Deven Member

It would be better to get a train from Jhansi to Khajuraho, which would be the easiest way to reach the destination and the travel time would roughly be the same around 5 hours.