1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honeymoon options in June

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by K.Thomas, Mar 14, 2015.

1. K.Thomas

K.Thomas New Member

Hi

This is my first post on your travel forum but I always got good advice and suggestions on your tech forums. So here I am again :)
    I am planing my honeymoon in June and this time I really need your expert advice to plan my honeymoon.

This is what I am looking for;
    • As June is very hot in most parts of India so I am looking for some place where weather should be good and bit cold.
    • It should be green, exotic and less crowded.
    • Easy to commute and should be easy to get around.
    • Should be comfortable and less adventurous
    • Hotel or cottage should be safe and comfortable, budget doesn't matter.

This is what I have in my mind;
    • Leh, but it is too much adventurous
    • Jodhpur palace, but it would be very hot during June
    • Kerala, it is overprices and will be very hot n humid too

I know my question is bit difficult and thats why I am here ;)

Many thanks,
    Kapil Thomas

2. Prits

Prits Member

Leh seems like a suitable place for your honeymoon, I personally don't think it is too adventurous as that would all depend on what activities you which is in your hand. Otherwise Leh is a suitable destination for honeymoons, perfect weather and not crowded.
    Other options to consider can be Darjeeling, Srinagar or even Goa (many people visit Goa during the months of June, July and August, temperatures are around 30 during June)

3. Divya

Divya New Member

I bit out from the list of choices you have provided I think you should consider Goa, it is one of the best destinations for honeymooners and a place you will enjoy.

4. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Please do not go to Leh for your honeymoon. The altitude is too much and level of oxygen is very low. Not the best of conditions when all you want to do is be in bed with your partner... You be gasping for air all the time. Leh is when you cant stand each other.. may be another 10 yeas not for your honeymoon if you know what I mean ;)

Have you considered places like :
    Darjeeling
    Mussoorie
    Manali
    Kullu
    Shimla

There are plenty of other options too, just dont go too high.. Take an old timers advise.

Dont get me wrong, Leh is a wonderful place but it would take you weeks to get used to the low oxygen levels.

BadBoy likes this.
  5. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

It is not a good place unless they are just going to hold hands and look into each others eyes for reasons mentioned in my post above. Physical activity and lower oxygen levels dont go together.

Goa is very hot these days and will not be pleasant until Monsoon is over.

6. SharadKal

SharadKal New Member

Kerela is also not a good option until after the monsoons.
    Hill stations and Rajasthan are popular places for honeymoons. If you don't want to be in a crowded place you go to places close by, for example Kufri. If your budget is quite high then I would like to suggest Wild Flower Hall.