1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotel in Pokhara Within 1000 rs

Discussion in 'Nepal' started by Panda, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Panda

Panda New Member

I am looking for a suitable type of hotel which is located in Pokhara. I would need the hotel to have a good view if not decent a half decent view, preferably a balcony.

Hygiene is something significant to consider, and restaurant is not necessary. Although I have mentioned all the requirements, my budget is small which is Rs1000. I hope I can get something within this price range.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Did look around and found this hotel that meets with your requirement in terms of price, facilities and location. Here is a view you will get staying here. There are well over 300 favourable comments on this hotel

Hotel Grand Holiday

Here is the view

hotelgrandholiday.jpg

hotelgrandholiday1.jpg

3. Lisa

Lisa New Member

I would suggest looking at oyo rooms app and pick a room from their collection because in my experience you wont get room with a decent bathrooms for that budget and oyo rooms is the only one that provides atleast a half decent bathroom for that price.

4. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

I made this recommendation after going through lots of options and this particular hotel has several good reviews. You are right that for one thousand rupees one will have to make compromises but certainly not when it comes to a clean bathroom/toilet. This hotel I see is providing that.