1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Nainital Mall Road

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by DhawanG, Sep 3, 2016.

1. DhawanG

DhawanG New Member

I am trying to get some suggestions together for hotels in Nainital on Mall Road. I have asked a few friends, and now I need some feedback from the forum.

I would like a hotel which is neither too cheap or costly a mid-range hotel, with a lake facing the room.
    Although a double room is required the room size should be a bit decent and not cramped like some rooms in hotels.

I would be driving to Nainital from Delhi, so it I would like the hotel to have some parking facility as well.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Here are some hotels in the Mall Road area that fit your requirements:

1. Hotel Maharaja - This hotel is located on the Zoo Road, on the upper part of the Mall Road. They have parking for smaller vehicles but bigger vehicles have to go to the Government Parking though. You'd find the hotel about 300 metres away from the main Mall Road. All rooms have a beautiful view of the Nainital Lake. Some rooms have verandas which offers a good view of the lake which is unobstructed. Rooms are spacious and have wooden paneling. Their restaurant serves Gujarati, North Indian and Bengali cuisines. They also have a travel desk for tourists who would like some guidance on sightseeing in Nainital and beyond.
    • Tariff - Double Bed Deluxe Lake Facing Room at Rs. 2,093 to Rs. 2,990 per night, depending on the season.
    • Room Amenities - Direct dial phone, LCD television, attached bathroom with running hot/cold water and internet.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant, transport pickup, car parking, doctor on call, laundry service and travel desk.
    • Address - Zoo Road, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263001.
    • Contact Number - +91 94101 70311.
    2. Hotel Anamika- This hotel is located on the upper part of the Mall Road. It's about a 5-minute drive away from the Mall Road. Its location is set amidst the forest and the Nainital Lake can be viewed from the hotel as well. The hotel was established in the year 2001 and they have different branches in the country. They also have a private parking for guests who have their own car. For those who don't have their private vehicles, they offer pickup and drop-off in the Mall Road. Their restaurant serves different local and international cuisines to guests.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Lake Facing Room at Rs. 3,700 per night and Super Deluxe Lake Facing Room at Rs. 4,200 per night.
    • Room Amenities - LCD television, attached bathroom with running hot/cold water and room service.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant, transport pickup, car parking, doctor on call, laundry service and travel desk.
    • Address - Sher Ka Danda, Upper Mall, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263001.
    • Contact Number - +91 99537 99854.
    3. Hotel Shalimar - This hotel is located on the Mall Road with rooms having terraces offering a view of the Nainital Lake. They have a car parking but it has limited slots so call beforehand to make sure they have spaces available. Rooms here are spacious and have wooden paneling so they're very warm and comfortable.
    • Tariff - Double Bed Deluxe Room at Rs. 2,800 per night and Triple Bed Deluxe Room at Rs. 3,400 per night.
    • Room Amenities - LCD television, attached bathroom with running hot/cold water and room service.
    • Hotel Facilities - Transport pickup, doctor on call, car parking, elevator, power backup, laundry service and travel desk.
    • Address - Mall Road, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002.
    • Contact Number - +91 99997 72399.
    4. Hotel Himtrek - This hotel is located on the Mall Road with rooms having terraces offering a view of the Nainital Lake. They have a car parking but it has limited slots so call beforehand to make sure they have spaces available. Rooms here are spacious and have wooden paneling so they're very warm and comfortable.
    • Tariff - Double Bed Deluxe Room at Rs. 2,800 per night and Triple Bed Deluxe Room at Rs. 3,400 per night.
    • Hotel Facilities - Transport pickup, doctor on call, car parking, elevator, power backup, laundry service and travel desk.
    • Address - Mall Road, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002.
    • Contact Number - +91 99997 72399.
    5. Hotel Vikrant - This hotel is located on the upper Mall Road area with both affordable and mid-range rooms. The higher priced rooms have a view of the Nainital Lake. Some have private balconies as well although there's also a common balcony in some floors. They also have car parking for guests with their own vehicles. They also have a multi-cuisine restaurant serving delectable dishes to guests.
    • Tariff - Super Deluxe Lake View Room at Rs. 3,500 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Colour television, direct dial phone, attached bathroom with running hot/cold water and WiFi.
    • Hotel Facilities - Travel desk, doctor on call, car parking, power backup and laundry service.
    • Address - Zoo Road, Upper Mall, Tallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002.
    • Contact Number - +91 94120 35967.
    I hope this helps!