1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels In Udaipur

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by lucky, Aug 7, 2015.

1. lucky

lucky New Member

Best hotel to stay in udaipur?
    Any suggestions.

2. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

There are lots and lots of properties at Udaipur and some of them are just out of this world but knowing how much you are willing to spend per night would help.

3. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Besides the budget that is missing in your post are you looking to be near the lake or what?

4. LakshMahajan

LakshMahajan New Member

There are a number of hotels in Udaipur, you need to give more details about what you are looking for, i.e any special requirements for the hotel, particular location and price.

5. lucky

lucky New Member

Budget is around 5000 - 7000 and i tried to book radisson but its all booked out.

6. Prits

Prits Member

There are a quite a few hotels in the budget you have mentioned:

Ramada - Rs6000
    Rajputana - Rs5000
    Fateh Prakash Palace - Rs8000
    Trident - Rs6000
    Shiv Niwas Palace - Rs6000

7. lucky

lucky New Member

okay i will check it out. thanks

8. Anurag

Anurag Member

This isn't the Rajputana which is part of Sheraton hotels is it? As I don't think that they have a hotel in Udaipur.

9. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Rajputana palace that you are talking about is at Jaipur near the railway station not in Udaipur.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

10. swalia

swalia Guest

If you are not tight on budget then go for a heritage hotel. Heritage hotels are ancient palaces and havelis which are converted into hotels and give the visitors a feel of the royal era.