1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taj Lake Palace Udaipur Rates

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Roshan, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Roshan

Roshan New Member

Its soon going to be my 10th wedding anniversary and this time I want it to be a bit more special and would like to take my wife to Udaipur and hoping that I arrange sometime at the Taj Lake Palace. She has always wanted to go there but we knew it was slightly on the higher cost side so never really bothered considering it.

I think taking her to the hotel she has always wanted to go to would be the perfect gift for her, and I need to know what the Taj Lake Palace rates are, to arrange the trip accordingly.

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

The Taj Lake Palace Udaipur hotel is a 5-star hotel, and your right the rates are on the higher side.

The rates would differ depending on the dates you choose to stay at the hotel, but I will give you an idea so you know how much you would be spending.

Dates 13th February 2018 - 14th February 2018, the cost for 2 people to stay at the luxury double room with a garden view for one night is Rs38,000.

Dates 19th February 2018 - 20th February 2018, the cost for 2 people to stay at the luxury double room with a garden view for one night is Rs46,000.

The same room has different rates depending on the dates chosen.

The luxury room is the lowest cost room in the hotel, other rooms are available but at a higher rate. As you mentioned that you knew the hotel was costly, it is why I mentioned details about the lowest cost room.