1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels Near Marine Drive Mumbai

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Digvijay, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Digvijay

Digvijay New Member

I am in Mumbai in the second week of July for business purposes. Most of the business work and meetings will take place on Marine Drive, and I require a hotel which would be near Marine Drive so that I can quickly reach the meetings.

Please provide details of some good 3 or 4-star hotels near Marine Drive Mumbai. I suppose the cost of the 3 or 4 star would be between Rs2000 - Rs3500 which is fine. Please mention the distance of the hotel from Marine Drive.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello!

Here's a list of some good three and four star hotels near Marine Drive in Mumbai:

Three-Star Hotels
    • Sea Green South Hotel. This is just 1.1 kms from the Marine Drive in Mumbai. The hotel caters mostly to families and businessmen. Rooms are very spacious and have their own bathrooms. Rooms also have satellite television, a fridge and its own safe. Airport drop-off and pickup can be arranged in the hotel as well. Room rates start at Rs. 3,500 per night.
    • Hotel New Bengal. At about 1.3 kms away from the Marine Drive, you can choose from different types of rooms at the Hotel New Bengal. There are AC and non-AC rooms. The best rate for an AC room with your own bathroom is at Rs. 2,400. They also have their own restaurants. Pickup and drop-off from the hotel can also be arranged.
    • Chateur Windsor Hotel. This one is about 1.4 kms away from the Marine Drive. Rooms are very simple but spacious. The rooms also have their own safe and comes with free WiFi access. It's a little above your budget at Rs. 4,000 but I think the extra payment is well worth it.
    Four-Star Hotels
    • Hotel Residency Fort. They have luxurious and elegant rooms for a starting rate of Rs. 3,790. Rooms come with its own fridge, tea/coffee maker, WiFi and safe. It is only about 1.5 kms from the Marine Drive as well. There's also complimentary buffet breakfast and all day restaurant open.
    • Fariyas Hotel Mumbai. For about 2.9 kms from Marine Drive, it's a bit further away but it's one of the best hotels in the area. There are two restaurants, a sauna room and even a swimming pool in the hotel. Rooms are simple in design but very clean and spacious. Rates start at Rs. 4,000, a bit over your budget but again, worth it.
    I hope this helps!