1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Reach Marine Drive By Train?

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Shitija1, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Shitija1

Shitija1 New Member

I will be in Mumbai for just over a week, and I will be visiting most of the tourist places there. My way of traveling around Mumbai would be by train.

I know how to reach the majority of the places within Mumbai, but one of the places which I will be visiting and don't know how to reach is the famous Marine Drive. I would like to know how to reach Marine Drive by train?

2. Karan

Karan Member

There are two stations close to Marine Drive. One is Church Gate railway station and the other is Marine Lines railway station. There is a third railway station which is Mumbai Central railway station but it is about 4km away from Marine Drive.

Churchgate railway station to Marine Drive

The distance from Churchgate railway station to Marine Drive is 2.1km and it would take you about 10 minutes to reach by auto or car. If you decide to walk it would take you around 30-40 minutes to reach Marine Drive from the station.

church gate to marine drive.png

Marine Lines railway station to Marine Drive

The distance from Marine Lines railway station to Marine Drive is 500 meters and it would take you around 2 minutes to reach there by car or auto. If you decide to take a walk to Marine Drive form the station it would take you about 15 minutes.

marine lines to marine drive.png