1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iphone Vs Android

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by RajaApull, Oct 24, 2015.

?

Which do you prefer

1. iPhone

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Android

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. RajaApull

RajaApull New Member

Which phone do you prefer, the android or the iphones? I personally prefer the Iphones as they are more simple and look better. They have a simple design compared to the Androids. I like the Iphones home button as it goes back to the home, or you double click tap it to go to your windows. While androids the button just opens up a bunch of windows, it's a confusing button.

2. sillyllucy

sillyllucy Member

Great poll Raja! I like Android phones because there are so many more things you can do with an Android. I feel like I am restricted with Apple products mostly because you can't put some open source software or apps on them.

3. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

Android ! They're more customizable and a lot more user friendly. I don't like the fact that you're reliant on your MacBook to make updates or load stuff on the iPhone. I have had Android for 4 years now and don't have plans of switching.

4. GammaRay

GammaRay Member

I'm a practical person who'll choose functionality over trendiness any day so it's no surprise that I chose Android. It's a very customizable system with a price you can afford and it's the iPhone's number 1 competitor right now. I've only ever had an android Samsung phone so I'm biased but so far it has served me well.

5. Sharath S

Sharath S Member

You are absolutely right. I have had both the phones, and I personally prefer the iPhone over any android any Day. Android is by no means bad, but it is very badly fragmented. If there is an issue with the OS in android it is impossible to get the fix reach every android phone. And the fact that Apple uses NAND storage on its iPhones makes it the fastest phone on the planet. Android is great for power users and tweakers, but if reliability, security and stability is what you want, I would recommend getting an iPhone

6. swalia

swalia Guest

I prefer iPhone. I love its sleek design and features. They have awesome apps. I switched my iPhone for an android once but I didn't enjoy using android phone after using an iPhone.

7. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

If you want an iPhone, you don't have much options to choose, you can only choose between colors and versions. However, you will get many varieties of Android phones

8. swalia

swalia Guest

Not only varieties but also android comes in different price ranges. You can get the costliest ones to the ones that suit your pocket. However, iPhones really make a dent in your pocket.

9. Sharath S

Sharath S Member

Not that I meant to be rude, I have both An Android and an iPhone, and I personally prefer using the iPhone over my Android. Android Phones have been known to be fragmented. The major issue of android Phones is that they are not upgradeable. Apple upgraded the 4-year-old iPhone 4s to iOS9 but you can't say the same with an Android Phone. The way iOS handles data is very different from Android. You can never have a problem with an iPhone with 2GB of RAM, but the same can't be said for Android. I still love Android for its approach, but it is a long way ahead for Android. The thing about too many Options with Android has become the biggest problem of Android. Providing an update for fewer types of phones is a lot easier than making it available for different types of phones.

10. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

They both have some pros and cons and in have had both an Android and Apple phone. One thing Apple has got in favor for them is their app store. The apps for Apple are far more supperior than the apps for Android phones. However Android phones are better because they're more customizable and you can open the back in most Android phones and add more storage or buy a spare battery.

11. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

Apart from an iPod,I have never used iOS devices.However, even since I began using smartphone I have always used Andriod phone. Given a choice between iPhone 6 and Samsung S6, I will choose S6.

12. jim bailey

jim bailey New Member

i have never used iphone. I will go for samsung.

13. MSDee

MSDee New Member

Iphone is way too expensive, I can pick up a great Android with great specs for a third of the price of an iphone.

One major factor for me is that iphone will not allow any extra storage and will charge a mini fortune between say 16gb and 32gb. With Android we simply add an sd card and can upgrade to 128gb.

I could buy a car for less than an iphone!