List of tourist places in India

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by SunnyBhat, Jan 9, 2017.

1. SunnyBhat

SunnyBhat New Member

I am going India in April, and apart from going to my hometown in Punjab, I want to visit some other places in India too. I have no clue to where I would be heading to as there are so many places to visit in India. I have not yet decided whether I would go to one destination or a combination of destinations.

So that I can pre-plan the trip I would like a short list of tourist places in India so I get the idea of where and how far I would be traveling in India.

2. seema_kumari

seema_kumari New Member

hello, welcome to the forum!

list of tourist places in India:
    There are many tourist places in India Such as: Ladakh, Manali, Shimla,Kashmir,Goa, Dharamshala,Darjeeling, Kullu ,Sikkim etc....

All are popular and beautiful places in this country. It is one of the most happening destination in india.
    Goa,Kerala is one of the most popular cites in india .It has many many beaches .It has many restaurant and good food..

So enjoy the places and Have a fun.....:p

I hope this help u:)!

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Assuming you will be camping in Punjab, places closer to Punjab would perhaps attract you. Even being in Punjab I doubt if you have seen the Nek Chand garden in Chandigarh.
    The Pink city of Rajasthan which is rife with history could be a place where you could spend some great time. Then you have Agra - a visit to the Taj Mahal. If you like snow Kashmir will be the place for you. There is now a Tulip Garden in Srinagar which has attracted attention the world over - a must see. You no longer need to go to Amsterdam for a view of tulips. Other places around would be Delhi. Kullu/Manali, Simla are blessed with nature and if you are a nature lover these are the places for you.