1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Best Budget Hotels in New Delhi?

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by anamikaaroras, May 3, 2015.

1. anamikaaroras

anamikaaroras New Member

Hey guys,

If I am at right place then can I have a answer regarding the question below;

I am looking for a list of best budget hotels which all would be fit to my budget of Rs. 1500 - Rs. 2000?

I would love to avoid Paharganj area.

2. Prits

Prits Member

Delhi is a large state and areas differ a lot especially when it comes to pricing. It would be good if you can give some idea of the locations in Delhi you wish to stay in so hotel suggestions can be given accordingly.

3. Deven

Deven Member

You are at the right place, but in order for members to give suggestions you need to give more detail about the area you would prefer. If you don't know much about Delhi then give some idea of what services or facilities you would like to be near or what the aim of your stay at Delhi is.

4. Adit

Adit New Member

Delhi is a very large state, and to go from one place to another it takes a lot of time because of traffic within Delhi. You need to specify where in Delhi you will be visiting or going so hotel recommendations can be given accordingly.

5. Annil J

Annil J New Member

If you want to avoid Paharganj then Karolbagh is the choice but again it is a crowded one.
    If you prefer home stays then you can explore some options at airbnb website.

6. xeylonfm

xeylonfm New Member

ITC Hotels as exquisite and stand out as one of the luxurious around. These are 5 star hotels that give you experience like no other. Now I would suggest their services because we have experienced and really liked them. The staff is really welcoming and attendants are disciplined and are there to help in any situation. The Indian accent oftentimes startled me and we could not communicate much but even though, that’s a minor issue that can be solved quickly. I loved the Fiama Willis line of products thye are staffed with. Really nice.

7. artyarson

artyarson New Member

"the Indian accent oftentimes startled me and we could not communicate much"

hah, that sound so familiar to me! but if it's the only disadvantage = that's ok!

8. Barty

Barty New Member

I have heard that hotel prices are pretty reasonable, no matter where you go. In that case, I would rather pay a little extra after first researching the various areas to find out which part of town is the safest.