1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maldives is very popular

Discussion in 'Maldives' started by Alexandoy, May 10, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

The attraction of Maldives as per the posts in the social media is the clear sea water that is shallow which permitted a restaurant to be build with the customers eating while submerged in water. The white sand is not just any white sand found in other parts of the world, it is unique in a way. According to one tourist, it is a once in a lifetime trip that is unforgettable because they felt they were in paradise. Truly, Maldives boasts of the natural resournces and the greenery of the panorama. So many of my friends are wishing to go to Maldives and I am not thinking of planning a trip there too.

2. TiaraSy

TiaraSy New Member

I think you meant that you're now thinking of planning a trip there, too? I have always wanted to go to the Maldives, and I hope to make that dream come true within the next few months. I have three destinations lined up for my next vacation and I'm still doing the research in order to find out which one will best suit my needs. I know I will find all the help I need here on this forum.

3. Prarthana Varma

Prarthana Varma New Member

I think it’s a good decision to plan a trip to Maldives. Offering some of the best adventurous activities and relaxation at the same time, Maldives is home to a stunning underwater world. The luminous cyan-blue water of this island and the Indian ocean paradise makes Maldives an ideal travel destination. You can indulge in adventurous activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing and at the same time you can enjoy the beautiful sunsets of Maldives if you are exploring Maldives on your honeymoon.