1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid range hotel in Mysore

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by JRaina, Jun 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. JRaina

JRaina New Member

A family holiday is being planned for Mysore and the first thing is looking for hotel, which should be of a mid range tariff, with obviously the basic facilities and the important facility which I require is WiFi, as I need to be connected to the internet.
    I would prefer the hotel location to be near the Maharaja Palace.

2. AswinDas

AswinDas New Member

Some hotel suggestions are Siddartha Palace, Parklane Hotel and Pai Vista all of which are close to the Maharaja Palace.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's some mid-range hotels very near the Maharaja's Palace:

Hotels Under Rs. 2,500
    • Hotel United-21. This is just 0.6 km from Maharaja's Palace. They have different rooms you can choose from, all of which have a chargeable WiFi access. There's also LCD television and a luggage area in the room. Bathrooms are very modern and well-maintained. Room rates start at Rs. 2,500 per night. Other facilities in the hotel are: a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Their address is: 43/A, B.N. Road, Hardinge Circle, Banglore Nilgiri road, Opposite Woodland Theatre, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001.
    • Parklane Hotel. This is just 0.5 km from Maharaja's Palace. Their Comfort Double Room is priced at Rs. 1,500 per night. Each room has its own safe, fridge, reading lights and even a weighing scale. WiFi is available throughout the hotel. There's a library, a swimming pool and gift shop within the vicinity. Their address is: Sri Harsha Rd, Lashkar Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001.
    • Sepoy Grande. This is about 0.9 km from Maharaja's Palace. Their Sepoy Club Suite is at Rs. 2,500 per night. It comes complete with amenities like a tea/coffee maker, safe and television. They have a restaurant, cafe, conference hall and banquet hall. Their address is: 62B, MG Road, Opp JSS Hospital, Mysuru, Karnataka 570004.
    Hotels Under Rs. 3,500
    • Pai Vista. This is about 0.9 km from Maharaja's Palace. Their Single Comfort Room is at Rs. 3,400. It has AC, WiFi, fridge, television, telephone, tea/coffee maker and a living room area. The hotel also has a spa, swimming pool, gym and conference hall. Their address is: Behind Bhima Jewellery, near Nehru Circle,, 35, Bangalore Nilgiri Rd, Doora, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001.
    • Sunflower Hotel. This is about 4.1 kms from Maharaja's Palace. Their Superior Double Room is at Rs. 2,535 per night. There's LCD television, WiFi, coffee maker, fridge and safe. They also have a boutique and restaurant in the hotel. Their address is: 331/A, Loyal World Centre, Bangalore - Mysore Road, Adjacent to St. Joseph Hospital, Bannimantap, Mysuru, Karnataka 570015.
    I hope this helps!