1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places in Mysore for Lovers

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Kirti, May 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Kirti

Kirti New Member

I will be taking my boyfriend for a trip to Mysore for his birthday, and we have some places which we will see together, but I particularly want to know about the places in Mysore for Lovers.

I mainly want to know about the places which have some peace and quiet, and there would be other couples there as well, we don't want anyone like the police approaching and want it to be ok to be with your partner.

Please also give any other advice which you may have.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of the places in Mysore for couples:

• Karanji Lake. Situated at the foot of Chamundi Hills, this is the largest lake in the state of Karnataka. Bird watching is a must here. Otherwise, just enjoy the view of the lake with your loved one with or without a picnic basket.
    • Lalitha Mahal. The Chamundi Hills can be seen from this majestic palace. Take a walk around the gardens and enjoy the calm and serene environment. The flowers and plants make for a more romantic vibe.
    • Railway Museum. Learn more while having fun as this museum features ancient locomotives and even working locomotives today.
    • Shivanasamudra Falls. Enjoy the waterfalls and be amazed by its beauty. Perfect for couples who are adventure lovers as well.
    • Brindavan Gardens. Make sure to visit during the evening for the light and sound show. But you can also enjoy it during the morning and see the flowers in broad daylight.
    I hope this helps!

P.S.

There's lots more to see in Mysore but I only included the more romantic and secluded ones.

:)