1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nightlife in Mysore

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by AnikaKumari, Jun 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. AnikaKumari

AnikaKumari New Member

I will be staying in Mysore for 2 weeks with a couple of friends, and we wanted to know what the nightlife in Mysore is like, whether it's happening or not. Is it safe to go out to clubs in Mysore?
    Also, I need recommendations for any clubs.

I also have a few other questions about Mysore which I wish to open in another thread as it is easier for me to keep up with the different queries.

Thanks in advance.

2. Deven

Deven Member

Mysore is a slightly traditional city and it is just coming out of the traditional phase and bringing in new modern and advanced services and living standards. When it comes to the number of clubs and bars there are very few of them, but what there is of the clubs and bars they all good. Clubs and bars you can go to are Planet X, Just Blues, Alankar Bar & Restaurants and Chirag Bar.

3. DhongiBaba

DhongiBaba Active Member

The only night life that exists at Mysore is inside people's bed rooms who live there and I am of the opinion you wont be invited to join any of them parties ;)

Mysore is a very laid back and if I may say lousy little place. Don't get me wrong, there are great things about Mysore but night life is not one of them.

4. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

Actually places like Mysore are more of the relaxing sort of places, and it is more of a cultural places than a modernized place, but there are bars and clubs but the place is not totally full of them, like you would find in Delhi or Bangalore.