1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To Nizamuddin Railway Station

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Shushant, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Shushant

Shushant New Member

I am getting a train from Nizamuddin railway station to Jammu and to get to the railway station I would be traveling by metro rail.

There are a few metro stations near Nizamuddin railway but I need to know which one is the nearest metro station.

2. Shiv

Shiv Member

You are right there are a couple of metro stations near Nizamuddin railway station, but the nearest one is Jangpura metro station which is on the violet line.

Jangpura metro station is at a distance of 3.7km from Nizamuddin railway station. From outside the Jangpura metro station, you can get an auto and it would take you roughly 13 minutes to reach the railway station. There can sometimes be a lot of traffic in this area, so it can sometimes take more than 13 minutes to reach.

jangpura metro station to nizamuddin railway station by car.jpg

I know some people prefer walking so I have provided a walking route and it would only be suitable if you don't have much luggage with you. The distance from Jangpura metro station to Nizamuddin metro station is 2.6km which would take you about 30 minutes to reach.

jangpura metro station to nizamuddin railway station by walking.jpg