1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To Sarai Rohilla Railway Station

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Manas, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Manas

Manas New Member

My relatives will be arriving at Sarai Rohilla railway station, and as I would be receiving them, the best way of traveling to the station would be on the metro rail.

I would like to know which is the nearest metro station to Sarai Rohilla Railway Station, and how far it is from there?

2. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

The nearest metro station to Sarai Rohilla railway station is Shastri Nagar metro station. The distance between the metro station and railway station is about 2.5km. Depending on how you feel you can either get an auto or walk from the metro station to the railway station.

Getting an auto from the Shastri Nagar metro station to Sarai Rohilla railway station is at distance of 2.5km and will take you about 12-18 minutes to reach.

shastri nagar metro station to sarai rohilla by car.jpg

Walking from Shastri Nagar metro station to Sarai Rohilla railway station is at a distance of 1km and would take you about 14minutes to reach. An easy option when reaching the station, but on the way back you may need to get an auto if there is luggage to carry.

shastri nagar metro station to sarai rohilla by walking.jpg