1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station to Anand Vihar Railway Station

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Ronny, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Ronny

Ronny New Member

My train to Rajasthan departs from Anand Vihar railway station. I have not been towards this area of Delhi and not sure if there is metro rail availability there either.

Please can someone tell me if there is a metro station near by and what is the nearest metro station to Anand Vihar railway station?

2. Karan

Karan Member

There is a metro station near Anand Vihar railway station and it is Anand Vihar metro station which is very close to the railway station. The railway station is accessible by foot as well as by autos available outside the metro station, it just depends on how much luggage you have with you and whether you prefer walking or being convenient and getting an auto.

The image of the map below shows you how close Anand Vihar metro station is to Anand Vihar railway station, but by road, you need to go around the terminal to reach to the railway station, which is quite easy. You can get an auto from outside Anand Vihar metro station and you would be traveling about 2.4km which would take you about 10 minutes to reach the Anand Vihar railway station.

anand vihar metro station to anand vihar railway station by car.jpg

The image map below shows the walking route from Anand Vihar metro station to Anand Vihar railway station, for going by foot you would also need to walk around the terminal. The distance between the metro station and railway station is just 750 meters which would take you 9 minutes to reach, which is quite good if you don't have a large amount of luggage with you.

anand vihar metro station to anand vihar railway station by walking.jpg

The railway station has many facilities like a food plaza, waiting area, ATM;s and more, so if you arrive early for your train you can be seated and wait in a proper place.