1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To Surajkund Faridabad

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Gunjan, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Gunjan

Gunjan New Member

The famous Surajkund festival has started and this year I don't want to miss it. My mode of transport for getting there would be by metro and I would like to know which is the nearest metro station to Surajkund Faridabad?

Please reply asap, as the festival has started today.

2. Deven

Deven Member

There are two metro stations which are close to Surajkund Faridabad, one is Sarai metro station and one is Badarpur metro station. Both the stations are over 4km of a distance from Surajkund, so unless you like the walk which would take about 35 - 45minutes, it would be best to get an auto from outside the station.

I will provide both details about reaching Surajkund from the station by walking and by an auto.

Sarai Metro Station to Surajkund

Sarai metro station to Surajkund by car (auto). This journey would take you around 17 minutes (distance of 7.7km) to reach the destination

sarai to surajkund by car.jpg

Sarai metro station to Surajkund by walking. If you decide to walk to the destination it would take you around 51 minutes (distance of 4km from the station) to reach.

sarai to surajkund by walking.jpg .

Badarpur Metro Station to Surajkund

Badarpur metro station to Surajkund by car (auto). If you get an auto from the station it would take you about 21 minutes (distance of 6.7km) to reach Surajkund.

badarpur to surajkund by car.jpg

Badarpur metro station to Surajkund by walking. This journey would take you about 1 hour and 10 minutes (distance of 5.7km) to reach.

badarpur to surajkund by walking.jpg

3. Falak Chopra

Falak Chopra New Member

Can you please tell me what the dates and timings for the Surajkund Mela are?

4. Shiv

Shiv Member

The Surajkund mela started on 2nd February and will be on till the 18th February.

The timings for the mela are from 10.30am till 8.30pm.

Ticket prices are Rs120 per person on weekdays and Rs180 per person on weekends.