1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station to Aerocity

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Kailash, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Kailash

Kailash New Member

I will be traveling from Panipat and I need to reach the Aerocity area. Last time I was in Delhi there was no airport metro line, so I am not sure if it has been made or whether there is any nearby metro station.

I would like some help in knowing which is the nearest metro station to Aerocity?

2. Deven

Deven Member

There is a metro station at Aerocity itself which is on the Delhi Airport Express line. It takes 3 minutes getting out and into Aerocity, as you can clearly see from the image of the map below.

aerocity metro station to aerocity by walking.jpg

You did not mention where you were heading towards, but I will, however, provide you with information which may be useful to you.

To go towards the airport you can get a bus which is available outside the Aerocity metro station. This bus leaves every 10 minutes and the cost from the metro station to Terminal 1 is Rs30. It would take you roughly 15 minutes to reach the airport from the Aerocity metro station.

Or you can opt for a radio cab like Ola or Uber who can take you to the airport or elsewhere you need to go to Aerocity area or airport area.