1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station to Sadar Bazar

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Mahima, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Mahima

Mahima New Member

I need to take my mother to Sadar Bazar as she wants to go to the wholesale market there. Our mode of transport would be by metro train and I need some help in knowing which would be the nearest metro station to Sadar Bazar.

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

The nearest metro station to Sadar Bazar is Pul Bangash metro station which is on the red metro line. The metro station is 3.3km away from Sadar Bazar so you will have to get an auto or a rickshaw from the metro station which is easily available.

I have provided you with a map of the route which you would follow when going from the Pul Bangash metro station to Sadar Bazar. As mentioned above the distance between the two is 3.3km and it will take you about 19 minutes to reach.

pul bangash metro station to sadar bazar.jpg

Sadar Bazar is the largest wholesale of household products in Delhi, and you're bound to find the place to very busy and crowded.
    The Sadar Bazar market is closed on Sundays and open from Monday to Saturday from 11.30am till 6 pm.

3. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

hello mahima ,

pul bangash is the closest metro station with an approx 10-15min walk .. do not try to get in any E-rickshaw/rickshaw/auto... as its always better to walk in sadar bazar then to take any of these means as u will only get stuck in traffic...!!!

4. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

even from "Tis hazari metro station" and "kashmeri gate metro" regular E-rickshaw service is available for sadar.