1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resort in Chennai for Lovers

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Hardy, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Hardy

Hardy New Member

I am looking for a resort in Chennai, which is for lovers. I would like to give my wife a treat and am looking for a resort which is specifically for couples, some time ago I had heard that the atmosphere is only suitable for couples, they kind of food they have on the menu, music, etc, which is the kind of resort I am looking for.

I have no budget and am open to all options which would be available, so please give all the options you have.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of romantic resorts in Chennai for you and your wife:

• The Windflower Resort and Spa. Set amidst the backwaters and blue ocean, it's a very romantic resort for couples. Opt for the private candlelight dinner with your own server and personalised meal. You can even have a barbecue outside for a more romantic vibe. There's also a lounge that plays wonderful music. The villa has an amazing view of the backwaters and it even has your own private pool and sit out. The villa room is priced at Rs. 16,200.
    • The Dune. An eco-friendly resort that boasts of its bungalow type accommodations. I love their Fun Restaurant as personal meal requests are allowed. Yes, you can request for any meal you want! They even organise private special dinners which are perfect for couples. Consider the paradise house which costs Rs. 5,500 per day.
    • Le Dupleix. Just a few kms away from the Bay of Bengal, the Le Duplex stands out with its white exterior and designer hotel style. There's a courtyard dining with the background sound of the fountain, what can be more romantic than that? There's also background music playing all day in the dining area. Consider the luxury penthouse for Rs. 9,100 per night.
    I hope this helps!