1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pondicherry Resorts With Private Beach

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Medina, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Medina

Medina New Member

My husband and I are planning to go Pondicherry (the southern part of India), and we would like to get a resort with a private beach, we don't know fi there any available in Pondicherry but only assuming, as Goa has them too.

We need information about Pondicherry resorts with private beach details if they are available. Resort name and location will do fine.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Medina! Welcome to the forum!

Here's some resorts in Pondicherry with their own private beach:

• Club Mahindra Pondicherry. Located at: 200/201, Valluvar Medu Bahour Communce Panchayat, Manapattu Village, Puducherry, 607402, India. The property itself is sea-facing so you won't need to travel far to reach the beach. Just a few minutes from your room, you can have fun and enjoy the resort's private beach.
    • Le Pondy. Located at: No. 3, Lake View Road, Nallvadu Post, Pudukuppam, Puducherry 605007, India. From your room, you can enjoy the views of the sea. In the facilities section of its website, you can see that they included the private beach. So you can definitely enjoy the beach without the crowd or noise. And the other great thing is that they also have beach facilities like umbrellas and seats. They also have leisure activities you can choose from to do in the beach.
    • Ashok Resort. Located at: East Coast Road, Kalapet Beach, Pondicherry - 14, India. The rooms are very close to the beach with just about 50 metres away from it. There are two luxury cottages which you can choose from. There are 20 rooms as well if you don't like the cottages. If you'd like, there are also tent accommodations.
    I hope this helps!