1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons You Must Visit Chennai

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Puneet Gupta, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Puneet Gupta

Puneet Gupta New Member

Chennai is the capital city of Tamil Nadu. There are world class luxury hotels, resorts, restaurants serving global cuisines as well good network of roadways and railways in Chennai. The city of Chennai is known for its automobile industry and it is often called as “Detroit of India”. The people of Chennai majorly speak the Tamil language. Some of the major reasons you must visit Chennai.

1. Heritage Structures
    2. The beaches
    3. The Nature trail
    4. Food
    5. Recreational facilities

If you are planning to visit there are plenty other reasons too that must be explored. Not only this there are many other online websites that assists you in making your trip a memorable one. They get to solve each of your travel queries related to hotels, taxis and nearby eateries as per your concerns. One of them is Askme.com. So, explore the place, see interesting sites, and stay in any of the budget hotels in Chennai.

Admin, Chahal and amelia88 like this.

2. Maple

Maple New Member

You've mapped out a pretty picture of Chennai, Puneet! It sounds like a fabulous place and I'll look into adding this to my travel itinerary.

Puneet Gupta likes this.

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I hadn't really thought much about Chennai before, but I have been looking into it the last few days as it's one of the places that has a cricket stadium to watch a game. I'll have to work out scheduling, but it sounds like there's so much more to see and do there than just the cricket match that I was thinking of seeing!

Sounds like the city has a lot I am interested in - nature, heritage/history related stuff, beaches, and good food...sign me up!!

Puneet Gupta likes this.
  4. Teheura

Teheura New Member

How could I refuse to visit Chennai after reading your post. This sounds like a fantastic destination and a must see.

Puneet Gupta likes this.
  5. deewanna

deewanna New Member

Nice! I have not really thought much about chennai. It seems to be a fabulous place to visit from all that you have said. I have another option to consider for my holiday. And maybe it would be cheaper.

Puneet Gupta likes this.
  6. Ritika Sharma

Ritika Sharma Member

Really, Chennai one of the beautiful places known In India. Apart from Chennai there are many beautiful places such as Chhattisgarh and much more.

Puneet Gupta likes this.