1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Beauty Of India - (growing-up)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by May102014, Sep 7, 2015.

1. May102014

May102014 New Member

As a child, you view your environment differently, but as you grow up, everything changes.
    Can you still see India as when you were a child?
    Is there any changes?

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

India has changed a lot over the years, but I still see India like it was many years ago. There are significant things which you know only are in India.

I think the metro cities are the ones where the major changes have been made, but villages and rural areas remain kind of the same, of course, modernization is important but I think sometimes when seeing the older and traditional things it's always a nice sight.

The changes which have come to India over the years include the local metro lines, malls, schools, roads, even the local shops and the availability of things. You can easily get branded products everywhere be it clothes or food products.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

I am a senior citizen and obviously I have seen changes some good and some bad. Technology is what we see these days which was nonexistent during my young days. Not all what technology is offering I could say is good. The real world interaction has almost disappeared. Children no longer want to listen to Grandma's tales.
    The good that technology offers is there for the world to see. I do most of my shopping online, communication is at one's fingertips...I could go on and on.