1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vaishno Devi Package from Delhi

Discussion in 'North India' started by Anuraag, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Anuraag

Anuraag New Member

I will be in Delhi staying at my relatives house, and from there my wife and I plan to go to Vaishno Devi with our 4-year-old daughter.
    We have an option for getting a train straight to Katra, but I would like to know if there is any Vaishno Devi package from Delhi. I think if everything were pre-organised then it would be much easier, as accommodation would also be included. One the more important thing is that when getting the package there will be assurance that we won't miss out on anything when going Vaishno Devi (i.e., going to Bhairon Mandir after going to the Vaishno Devi Mandir).

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Anuraag! Welcome to the forum!

There are four Vaishno Devi packages from Delhi in the IRCTC website. Here they are:

1. New Delhi Vaishno Devi Weekend Package Tour - The details are:
    • Route: New Delhi - Jammu - Katra - Banganga - Katra - Jammu - New Delhi.
    • Transportation: Train (Rajdhani Express 12425 AC 3 Tier) and Non-AC Vehicle .
    • Frequency: Friday and Saturday.
    • Accommodation: AC room in Katra.
    • Meals: Included in the package.
    • Other inclusions: Yatra slip, return ticket for train, Country Inn and Suites Hotel, En route sightseeing of Kand Kandoli Temple, Raghunathji Temple and Bage Bahu Garden.
    • Rate: Single Occupancy at Rs. 9,050, Double Occupancy at Rs. 7,029 and Triple Occupancy Rs. 6,187. Children 5 to 11 years old with bed at Rs. 5,682. Children 5 to 11 years old without bed at Rs. 4,873.

2. New Delhi Vaishno Devi Economy Package Tour - The details are:
    • Route: Delhi - Mata Vaishno Devi - Delhi.
    • Transportation: Train (Uttar Sampark Kranti Express 12445 Non AC Sleeper Class) and Non-AC Vehicle .
    • Frequency: Daily.
    • Accommodation: Standard Room, Deluxe Room or Four-Bedded Family Room. It depends on the package.
    • Meals: Breakfast only.
    • Other inclusions: Yatra slip, return ticket for train and transport pickup.
    • Rate for Standard Room: Standard Single Occupancy at Rs. 3,931, Standard Double Occupancy at Rs. 2,584 and Standard Triple Occupancy Rs. 2,354. Children 5 to 11 years old with bed at Rs. 1,806. Children 5 to 11 years old without bed at Rs. 1,806.
    • Rate for Deluxe Room: Deluxe Single Occupancy at Rs. 4,841, Deluxe Double Occupancy at Rs. 3,039 and Deluxe Triple Occupancy Rs. 2,658. Children 5 to 11 years old with bed at Rs. 1,806. Children 5 to 11 years old without bed at Rs. 1,806.
    • Rate for Four-Bedded Family Room: Rs. 9,354.

3. Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan by Shri Shakti Express - The details are:
    • Route: New Delhi - Katra - New Delhi.
    • Transportation: Train (Shri Shakti Express 22461 3AC) and Non-AC Vehicle .
    • Accommodation: Dormitory or Guest House.
    • Meals: Breakfast only.
    • Other inclusions: Yatra slip, return ticket for train, locker facility and transport pickup.
    • Rate: Rs. 3,482 for adults and Rs. 3,482 for children.

4. New Delhi Vaishno Devi Package Tour - The details are:
    • Route: New Delhi - Jammu - Katra - Banganga - Katra - Jammu - New Delhi.
    • Transportation: Train (Rajdhani Express 12425 AC 3 Tier) and Non-AC Vehicle .
    • Accommodation: Hotel with AC Room.
    • Meals: APAI + 1 Breakfast.
    • Other inclusions: Yatra slip, return ticket for train and transport pickup.
    • Rate: Single Occupancy at Rs. 7,433, Double Occupancy at Rs. 6,019 and Triple Occupancy at Rs. 5,430. Children 5 to 11 years old with bed at Rs. 5,077. Children 5 to 11 years old without bed at Rs. 4,510.
    I hope this helps!

Admin likes this.