1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weather In Rajasthan In June

Discussion in 'Rajasthan' started by Anand, May 7, 2016.

1. Anand

Anand New Member

I wish to go to Rajasthan, and I was thinking of traveling during June. I know that generally parts of North India are hot during June, but I don't know how hot Rajasthan would be. My stay in Rajasthan would be for seven days.

I would like to know what the weather in Rajasthan in June is like?

Even if it is hot would it be ok to be in Rajasthan for a holiday?

What time are tourist places like Hava Mahal, Jantar Mantar open till in the evening?

2. Deven

Deven Member

Rajasthan can get very hot during June and temperatures can easily reach 45c. Although the temperatures are very high there is still a significant number of tourists who visit Rajasthan, so yes it would be ok to be in Rajasthan in June for a holiday considering you can take the heat.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

During June, the weather in Rajasthan can be hot and humid. June is considered as part of the summer season. Temperature ranges between 24°C - 45°C.

Technically, it would be okay, that is if you're okay with spending your vacation in a hot and humid place. But it is really not recommended unless you're going to visit the hill station of Mount Abu which is cooler as compared to other destinations in Rajasthan. Not a lot of people visit Rajasthan as well during the summer months as the heat can get unbearably hot and you might not enjoy sight seeing or doing activities.

The Hawa Mahal is open everyday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The Jantar Mantar is open daily from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. Both attractions are open Monday to Sunday as well. It's better to visit them early to avoid crowds and the closing time as well. The Hawa Mahal is particularly beautiful during early morning or before sunset.

I hope this helps!