1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do in Goa?

Discussion in 'Goa' started by Sherawats, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Sherawats

Sherawats New Member

My husband and I are both are a middle aged couple who want to go to Goa for a holiday. All we know about Goa are the beaches there. We would love to be spending some time at the beach, but it is not something we can do all day long during our time in Goa.

I have joined this platform to get some help in knowing what to do in Goa for a middle-aged couple like us?

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

You have not mentioned how many days you wish to stay in Goa. Goa has many beaches each with their own characteristics. You could certainly visit all of them. There are packages for covering North and South Goa. They will take you to all the important landmarks of Goa. Then there is that cruise on the Mandovi River is worth trying. Goa has good food too, depends on what kind of food you like to eat. Their Port Wine is cheap but good to try. If you like waterfalls then a trip to DudhSagar is worth it.

3. Karan

Karan Member

There is plenty for you to do with your husband in Goa. As well as visiting the beaches people of all ages go to many of the tourist places in Goa. There is no such thing where you think that middle-aged people cant go, apart from the night parties at the beaches where you may feel a bit out of place, but again it's not something which is purely age orientated.

Have a look at the thread about places to visit in Goa, to get an idea what you can do in Goa.