1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Will Covid-19 End According to Astrology?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Natasha, May 3, 2020.

1. Natasha

Natasha New Member

I am British born but of Indian origin. It was just last year I visited India and got to know about astrology and got quite interested in it. Of course, there is a lot of depth into it, but I am slowly beginning to understand how it all works.

For near enough anything that happens in our lives us Indians rely on astrology, and during this epidemic, I haven't really heard much from astrologers, on what they actually predict.

I do have Indian news channels at home but maybe they are not the ones which really showcase astrology, so I was thinking whether anything was begin shown on Indian telecast channels.

Looking forward to replies from astrology news or from those who know a bit of astrology.

Stay safe!

2. Karan

Karan Member

I somewhat believe in astrology and have myself been watching some videos of astrologers regarding the current COVID-19 crisis. I watched many videos from different astrologers and came to the conclusion that they all predict that the COVID-19 would eventually come to an end of May, beginning of June. I am hoping that it's true.

There were a few saying that although the number of cases would significantly come down at the end of May, and there would be a slight rise in cases in July.

All I can say is just pray to god that this all ends asap, and things get back to normal, although it would take time for normality!