1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agra To Jaipur road condition and Distance

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Tanmaya, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

I have been to both Agra and Jaipur but on separate occasions as as you can tell from my profile I live in Delhi NCR. Some of my friends and me are planning to do a trip from Delhi to Agra and then Jaipur and back to Delhi again as some of my friends haven't been to Agra and Jaipur.

My question is what is the distance between Agra and Jaipur and is it wise to go straight from Agra to Jaipur or should we come back to Delhi and take the Delhi Jaipur highway instead? I am mainly concerned about the road condition between Agra and Jaipur so any suggestions are welcome.

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Distance between Agra and Jaipur os about 230 Km which is more or less same as Delhi to Agra or Delhi to Jaipur.

It makes a lot of sense as you save time and money that way. Golden triangle tour is what they (don't know who "they" is though!) call this route Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi or the other way round.

I have been on that route twice and I can safely say it is a decent road and you would find less traffic as compared to what you see on Delhi-Jaipur highway. This route is used by a lot of tourists who want to cover all three places.

3. Talking Monkey

Talking Monkey New Member

I drove from Jaipur to Agra last week and I can confirm that road condition is as good as it can be in India. As Chahal already mentioned it is not a very busy highway so you are better of going from Agra straight to Jaipur rather then coming back to Delhi, I dont know why that was an option in the first place regardless of the road condition.

4. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

If you have a good vehicle, I think driving should be fine, especially since it allows you to see the sights easily at your destination. If you lack for a vehicle, go by train. That should also give you plenty of time to enjoy the travel with your friends, instead of worrying about driving.